|The holiday season is a truly remarkable time of year filled with memorable and enjoyable moments spent with family friends, yet the lead up to these experiences can cause unbelievable stress and even incite panic in some last minute shoppers.
To avoid the stress and worry that can come with a lengthy holiday to-do list, I have rounded up some excellent posts from bloggers around the interweb who share great tips from self-care and stress-busting strategies, to financial considerations and even ways to avoid stress eating.
My hope is that you find ways of becoming more prepared and also accepting any emotions that can come up during the holidays, but also discover some practical ways to enjoy and cherish any festive event that come your way this holiday season.
A huge thank you to all the bloggers who agreed to have their work shared in this post! I am grateful to be able to highlight some of the fantastic reads this holiday season. Enjoy!
Round up: Practical Tips for
More great holiday stress-busting posts:
- 5 Tips for Surviving the Holidays
- Mental Health Holiday Survival Guide
- How to Make the Holidays Less Stressful & More Festive
- 3 Tips to Enjoy Family This Holiday
- Essential Oils: Holiday Diffuser Blends
- How to Navigate the Holidays Without putting Yourself Last
Mental Health Blogger